Trevor Road, Eccles, Manchester
- A Pleasant Semi Detached Property
- Two Bedrooms with Fitted Furniture
- Dressing Room with Fitted Furniture
- Separate Lounge
- Extended Family Room Living Area and Kitchen
- Bathroom with Over Bath Shower
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Large Rear Garden
- Driveway for Two Vehicles
- Viewing Essential
Nationwide Estate Agents are delighted to present this stunning family home set in a popular commuting location with easy access to good school and local facilities.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, front living room, extended family living area allowing access to garden via french doors and modern kitchen with a range of modern appliances, two double bedrooms with assorted fitted furniture, dressing room with fitted wardrobes & dressing table, and a stylish bathroom with shower over bath. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, spacious garden with patio area and driveway to the front capable of taking up to 2 vehicles.
Council Tax Band: Band B (Salford City Council)
Holding Deposit: £250